Do you like to watch a lot of Disney Plus TV shows and Movies? Disney Plus is one of the most popular and widely used streaming platforms that one can use on any of the devices. It offers you to watch various great movies and TV shows, and that too in the best audio and video quality. And when it comes to content, it serves you with the most famous movies and TV shows like High School Musical, The Mandalorian, Gravity Falls, The Greatest Showman, and much more than that. The Disney Plus streaming service keeps its platform updated with the latest released movies and shows. It also provides you with various great features to enhance your streaming experience.
However, there are various other streaming platforms as well. And Disney Plus is the platform on which you can easily find the content according to your preferences. And like all the other streaming services, Disney Plus also enables you to manage subtitles for every content that you want to watch. Are you a user of the Disney Plus streaming service? Want to know how you can manage subtitles for the content that you want to watch? If yes, then you need to stay on this page. Here, in the following article, we are going to show you the procedure for managing the subtitles on the Disney Plus streaming platform. So, please read this full post to see the methods.
The Methods for Managing Subtitles on Disney Plus
Most people like to watch their favorite movies and TV shows with subtitles turned on. By turning on the subtitles, you can enhance your streaming experience even more. This way, you can make sure that you don’t miss any interesting parts of the dialogue. It’s been a year now since the streaming service of Disney Plus has started to serve us with its content. And there can be many Disney Plus users who might not know how they can manage and customize the Subtitle settings while streaming the content. If you are also one of those users, then don’t worry. Here, the users will get to know how they can manage subtitles on the platform. Depending on the devices, we have mentioned the procedures for performing the following task. So, let’s see what steps you will have to follow according to the devices that you use.
The Steps to Manage the Disney Plus Subtitle Settings on Android
If you use an Android device and want to manage the subtitles on Disney Plus, you will have to follow the mentioned steps:
- Start with the method by launching the Disney Plus app on your Android device.
- Now, pick a movie or show that you want to watch and play it.
- Once the video starts streaming, tap the screen. And now, you will be able to view a menu icon appearing on the left side of your screen.
- Tap on the menu icon and go to the subtitles section. And now, you can select the option that you want to choose under the subtitle’s menu.
The Instructions for Managing Disney Plus Subtitles on iPhone
Here are the steps for managing the subtitles on Disney Plus on an iPhone:
- Launch the Disney Plus app on your iPhone, and then choose any video that you would like to play.
- And now, play the video. And when the video starts playing, tap on the screen to make the menu icon visible on your device’s screen. You will be able to view the icon in the upper-right corner of your device’s screen.
- And now, from the subtitles and audio section, you can choose any option that you want.
- And at last, hit the close button to get back to the playback screen.
Managing Disney Plus Subtitles on PC and Mac
Follow the steps to manage the subtitles on Disney Plus on PC and Mac:
- To manage the subtitles on Disney Plus on a Windows and Mac computer, first of all, open any web browser.
- And now, visit the Disney Plus official website.
- Now, play the movie or series that you want to stream and then move your mouse cursor over the screen.
- And now, you will see a subtitle icon appearing on the upper-right corner of your screen. Go to the icon and choose the option according to your preferences.
Managing Disney Plus Subtitles on a Firestick Device
Here’s how to manage the subtitle settings using a Firestick device:
- Pick any Disney Plus movie or series that you want to play.
- Play the video, and then use the up-arrow button on your remote to view the menu icon.
- Now, go to the subtitles section and then use the selection button to choose between the on and off option.
- At last, press the back button to get to the playback screen. And that’s it.
So, these are the methods for managing the subtitles settings on Disney Plus. Try the techniques now and let us know if you have any doubts. And stay connected with us to stay updated.